Whangarei ... It's a great place!
Waipu - Ruakaka - Maungakaramea - Maungatapere - Whangarei Ruatangata - Hikurangi - Tutukaka Coast - Whangarei Heads
I am your elected representative in Wellington and I am passionate about our home – the Whangarei District.
We have many local advantages that we can all promote such as our ever improving accessibility to the Auckland marketplace, our deep water port, our magnificent coastline and the lifestyle we offer.
Who I am....
• 14 years experience as Whangarei's elected MP
• Married to Jenny and father of three
• Strong family ties to the district
• Formerly a professional engineer
• Patron of North Haven Hospice, Patron of Northland Hockey Association and involvement with other local community organisations
"I wish to continue as a capable and effective local MP by working closely and constructively with individuals and local Councils, business, leisure and sporting groups."
"Having built up fourteen years experience working in Wellington, solving our country's wider national issues is also a major focus."
"I believe New Zealand must go forward and Whangarei with it."